THINGS TO DO ON A RAINY DAY




It's January, almost everyday is a rainy day and people either don't care, or get annoyed by it. I personally think that that's an amazing opportunity to spend some time with your self or with your loved ones because you can stay indoors, out on cozy clothes and do some funny things that might actually turn out being userful.


1) Cooking
It doesn't matter if your cooking skills are great or if you have no idea how to cook an egg, just go in the kitchen and do your best. There are a lot of different meals that you could do, if you don't even know where to start, you can look for some recipes on the internet: there are a lot of sites and blogs that show you how to cook really lovely dishes with little efford.

Check out this book on Amazon for some italian cuisine :)

2) Clean your room
This might sound not invitating, but it's not as bad as it sounds. When I clean my room, I always find stuff that I totally forgot I had and it's like receiving a gift..from myself. Also, I really like having an organized desk, but I'm too lazy to actually do that so eventually, it's always a mess. So cleaning it up ends up being a pleasure! Same thing with my makeup products, it's more practical when everything's where it should be. I eventually like buying some makeup storages because they always end up being really userful.




3) Watch movies and tv series
Watching movies is always a pleasure, expecially if it's raining outside and you have a nice cup of your favorite hot drink. There are a planety of different movies that you could watch, it depends on you. One thing that I really enjoy doing is watch Christmas-themed episodes of my favorite tv series, like How I Met Your Mother.

Amazon Prime Video is a great and cheap way to enjoy tv series such as The Grand Tour, The Man and The Hight Castle. 

4) DIY
You can do this alone or while you enjoy someone else's company. DIY projects are really simple and super-funny. You have endless possibilities; you can add some new details to your old fourniture. If you need insipiration, I'd suggest you to visit Pintrest.

5) Online shopping
Thanks God we live in 2018 and we have access to something magical: online shopping. You can seriously buy anything on the internet, you just need to know where. Personally, I like using Amazon and the reason why is pretty clear; you could try using the online shops of your favorite stores like Sephora or H&M.

If you want to find some good deals check out Amazon!
What do you usually do on a rainy day?




You might also like:

Comments

From the same writer

ad

SPANX

ad

SPANX

AD